CXIP Labs, Inc. (“CXIP,” “we,” “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy in providing access to our NFT minting and copyright services through our website (located at ) and our API (together, the “Platform”).
This policy (“Policy”) describes the types of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit or use the Platform, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information that we collect:
● In connection with your access to and use of the Platform.
● In email, text and other electronic messages sent through or in connection with the Platform.
● When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
● Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or application operated by us or any third party; or
● Any third party, including through any application or content (including payment facilitation and advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Platform.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to visit, access, register for an account or use the Platform. By visiting, accessing, registering for an account or using the Platform, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Platform after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about visitors to and users of the Platform, including information:
● By which you may be personally identified, such as your name,
e-mail address and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); and
● That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address, geographic location and other information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Platform and general usage details.
We collect this information:
● Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Platform may include:
● Information that you provide by filling in forms on or through the Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering for an account or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information for use in our promotional or marketing materials or when you report a problem with the Platform.
● Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail address), if you contact us.
You also may provide information to be displayed or transmitted to other users of the Platform or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are transmitted to others at your own risk. While we make every effort to ensure the security of your sessions on the Platform, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection TechnologiesAs you navigate through and interact with the Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your sessions, devices, browsing actions and patterns, including:
● Details of your visits to or use of the Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform.
● Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain or associate the information collected automatically with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
● Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
● Store information about your preferences and choices, allowing us to customize the Platform according to your individual interests.
● Recognize you when you return to the Platform.
Please note that we do not respond to “do not track” requests.
Third-Party Services and Use of Tracking Technologies
We do not control these third parties’ collection of your personal information or how they may use it. If you have any questions about a third party’s services or privacy practices, or any advertisements or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible third party directly.How We Use Your InformationWe use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
● To present the Platform to you.
● To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
● To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
● To provide you with notices about your account.
● To notify you about changes to the Platform, or any products or services we offer or provide though them.
● To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Platform (including newsletters and promotions).
● In any other ways we may describe when you provide the information.
● For any other purpose with your consent.
The Platform is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Platform, or through any of its features, register for an account for the Platform or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at Hello@CXIP.io.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide as described in this Policy:
● To our personnel, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support the Platform and our business.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Platform’s visitors and users is among the assets transferred.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
● To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of CXIP, our users or others.Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your InformationWe strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. The following is some information related to such choices:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. Access from Outside of the United StatesIf you access the Platform from outside of the United States, information that we collect about you may be transferred to servers outside of your country of origin. By allowing us to collect personal information about you, you consent to such transfer and processing of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
We recognize that the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and other European countries have established strict protections regarding the handling of certain personal information that we may receive from visitors to and users of the Platform in Europe, including requirements to provide adequate protection of such information outside of Europe. Where we collect personal information relating to individuals in Europe, it may be transferred and processed in the United States and anywhere in the world where CXIP, its affiliates and/or its subprocessors maintain data processing operations.
Under European data protection law, in certain circumstances, you may have the following rights:
● the right to request access to any personal information that we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the information will be stored, the source of the information, and the existence of any automated decision making;
● the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal information that we hold about you;
● the right to request that personal information held about you be deleted;
● the right to prevent or restrict processing of your personal information; and
● the right to request the transfer of personal information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
Where the processing of your personal information is based on your previously given consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information on grounds relating to your particular situation.
We will collect, use and share personal information in the same manner and for the same purposes as set out in this Policy.
In order to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us at . We take each request seriously and will comply with your request to the extent required by applicable law. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before responding to your request, such as verifying that the email address from which you send the request matches your email address that we have on file.
We will not be able to respond to a request if we no longer hold your personal information. If you feel that you have not received a satisfactory response from us, you may consult with the data protection authority in your country.
By choosing to use the Platform or provide information to us, you agree that any dispute over privacy or the terms contained in this Policy will be governed by the laws of the State of California and the United States of America. You also agree to abide by any dispute resolution mechanisms or limitations on damages contained in any other agreements that we have with you.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Platform and visiting your account profile page.
You may also contact us at Hello@CXIP.io to request access to or to correct any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Platform, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
CXIP Labs, Inc.
9465 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 363
Beverly Hills, California 90210
Request your invitation